This video is a quick introduction to the products and services that public libraries can offer patrons who are looking for opportunities to learn and grow. As public libraries reopen across the United States, it’s becoming more and more obvious that communities consistently benefit from the content, programming, and services available through their library. From adult learning opportunities, workforce development, virtual reading groups, kindergarten-readiness programs, and support for small business, the public library is ready for what’s next, and so are we. As a provider of digital research and learning resources, Gale, a Cengage company, has the tools and content that public libraries need to make a lasting impact. Find out how together, Gale and public libraries can help all people meet their personal and professional goals.
Gale, here for everyone.
Gale is a global provider of research and learning resources. Learn more about Gale at https://www.gale.com/about
Take a closer look at the products featured in this video:
- ChiltonLibrary: https://www.gale.com/c/chilton-library
- Gale Analytics: https://www.gale.com/databases/gale-analytics
- Gale Presents: Udemy: https://www.gale.com/public/udemy
- Gale Business: Entrepreneurship: https://www.gale.com/c/business-entrepreneurship
- Gale eBooks: https://www.gale.com/ebooks/public
- Gale Presents: Miss Humblebee’s Academy: https://www.gale.com/c/miss-humblebees-academy-public